Check back often, we're constantly updating this page!
- Senior Citizens
(age 62 and over) will receive a 10% discount on all basic services.
- Veteran with proper
I.D. will receive a 10% discount on all services.
If separated, a copy of your DD-214, VFW membership,
service tags, or retiree military I.D. would be acceptable.
- ANY police/military working dog with proper documentation will
be treated free of cost.
If injured on duty, call: 570-646-2963 ASAP to ensure proper care is given immediately. This applies to ANY police
service dog with any police unit. Affiliated with the U.S. Search & Rescue Unit. In essence, we are your service dog's
E.M.T/Parameric on-site team!
- Active Law Enforcement/Military (Police, Sheriff, FBI, Constable) employees
who own personal pets will receive a 15% discount on all basic services.
- Emergency Medical & Firefighting members will receive a 15% discount on all basic services.
- Disability - persons deemed disabled by Social Security will receive a 10% discount, on all basic services.
- Referrals - Any client giving a
referral will receive a one-time 10% discount, on their next visit. (Discount policy applies)
- Active PMRPD Officers -
Any active officer of PMRPD will receive 30% off their personal pets.
Discounts are only for services rendered.
Discounts do not apply to food, flea/tick/heartworm prevention, medication, or vaccinations.
As of 1/1/2016, offered discounts may NOT be combined.
You must present proper, current identification
demonstrating the above status to receive discounts.
Examples: work ID, pay stubs (with matching photo I.D.), school I.D.
We reserve the right to randomly check the validity of I.D. presented.